Sara Dimerman in conversation with Dr. Helena Zajdeman.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- How to identify signs that your child may have a learning difficulty.
- What steps to take in order to have him/her assessed and by whom.
- Why a formal assessment may be key to getting your child the help he/she needs.
- The standardized tests that may be used to assess your child.
- Whether your child may be stigmatized as a result of being diagnosed Learning Disabled.
- Your emotional reaction to learning that your child has a learning difficulty.
- How to advocate on your child’s behalf at school.
- What resources and supports are available to you and your child.