Sara Dimerman in conversation with Dr. Nicky Cohen.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- How to identify signs that your infant, toddler or preschooler may be manifesting more sleep related difficulties than the average child his/her age.
- Reasons why your child may be having sleep problems.
- Steps to take when dealing with a variety of sleep related issues such as:
- a child who refuses to fall asleep on his/her own
- a child who wakes at night and calls out to you
- a child who is experiencing daytime sleep difficulties
- a child who may be waking up earlier than the norm
- a child who is experiencing sleep terrors or nightmares
- The pros and cons of the family bed.
- What is sleep training?
- The pros and cons of sleep training.
- Dos and don’ts when dealing with sleep related difficulties.
- What resources and supports are available to you.