Sara Dimerman in conversation with Dr. Karen Leitner.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What changes to expect in behaviour and attitude from your 12-18 year old.
- The most powerful influences on your tween/teen during this stage of life.
- What you can do to keep your adolescent connected to your family.
- Setting limits and what to do when your child goes against them.
- What to expect and how to respond if your child is using drugs, alcohol or engaged in sexual behaviour.
- How to promote healthy self esteem in your tween/teen.
- How to detect the early stages of an unhealthy relationship with food or body image and what you can do about it.
- How to detect self injurious behaviour such as cutting and what you can do about it.
- How to detect depression or other mental health issues in your child and what to do about it.