Brazen Woman is the only lifestyle Blogazine written by women 35+ for women 35+. Read the most current lifestyle tips, trends, reviews and recommendations, all written a voice you can relate to. Are you tired of clicking a link only to find the story has been…
Sara is quoted in article about explaining senseless tragedy to kids
Sara is quoted in an article about how to know when your child is ready to be more independent of you
In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with family law lawyer, Dr. Laurie Betito.
- What’s normal? What’s not? in the sex dept of a relationship and who cares anyway?
- The definition of a “sexless” marriage
- The difference between a lack of interest and low sexual desire
- Whether or not women are really not as interested in sex as men
- The real reasons people avoid having sex with one another
- How to create an environment that will stimulate desire and enhance sexual experience
- Whether its possible to re ignite a flame thats gone out and if so, how
- The importance of foreplay and what it means
- Physical and physiological changes to our body that affect sex over time and how we can accept and help ourselves rather than fight them
- The benefits to having regular sex
- Which relationships are most vulnerable to infidelity