In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with Endre Gabori.
Over the course of this episode, you will learn more about:
- How going on a date once you have been living together or a married couple for a while, is different to single life dating
- The roadblocks to organizing a date with your living together or married partner
- Why its so important for living together or married couples to go on dates with one another
- What may happen to their relationship if they don’t
- Some points to keep in mind when planning a date with ones partner
- What else it might mean when married couples don’t find the time to go out on dates with one another