As parents, it is up to us to be aware of all of the negative elements that may be affecting our children, and bullying both at school and at home is one of the most common issues. According to research, 47% of Canadian parents have…
In this episode, Sara chats with Domenico Capilongo. Over the course of this episode, you will learn more about:
- The role that teachers play in preparing kids for life post secondary school
- Whether this is different to the role that parents play and if so, how?
- How students can help prepare themselves for life post secondary school
- What life after secondary school looks like
- What constitutes a successful launch into life post secondary school and what makes the difference
After almost three decades of helping families negotiate ways of living happily ever after under the same roof, I’ve found myself offering the same five tips over and over again. I’d like to share them with you too and hope that you will be inspired…
Sara writes tips about helping someone on Father’s Day whose father has died.