Sara Dimerman in conversation with Kate Davidson and Carol Y. Barber.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- How to identify signs that your child may be more distractible, inattentive or hyperactive when compared to the average child his/her age.
- Reasons why your child may be distractible, inattentive or hyperactive.
- What steps to take in order to have your child assessed and by whom.
- Why a formal assessment may be key to getting your child the help he/she needs
- The tests that may be used to assess your child.
- Treatment approaches to dealing with children who are distractible, inattentive or hyperactive.
- How to advocate on your child’s behalf at school and outside of school
- Dos and don’ts when dealing with a child who is distractible, inattentive or hyperactive.
- What resources and supports are available to you and your child.