Sara Dimerman in conversation with Janet Nezon.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What a “healthy eater” means
- At what age children become more discerning in regards to taste and texture of food
- Whether children’s tastes and eating behaviour change as they grow
- Tips for parents on guiding their children towards healthy eating habits
- What and who the most important influencers on a child’s eating behaviour are
- Whether its okay for children to skip meals, eat “junk” food and not eat the vegetables on their plate
- Tips on how to eliminate meal time power struggles eg getting children to try new foods and refusing what has already been prepared
- What a “picky eater” means and how to deal with one
- Working as a family towards healthy eating behaviour
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!