Would you like to see your children:
- Taking greater initiative at home and school?
- Able to put themselves in others’ shoes?
- Taking more responsibility for their actions?
- Valuing togetherness as a family and wanting to spend more time with you?
- Consistently treating peers, adults and themselves with respect?
- Being honest even when the truth is difficult to share?
- Courageously facing fears and persisting through challenges?
- Less influenced by negative peer pressure and able to stand up for what they believe in?
Then Character is the Key is the book you need!