Sara Dimerman in conversation with Liana Lowenstein. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What are some of the more common loss experiences for young children? Less common?
- Do young children grieve? What are some of the different ways in which children cope with loss?
- What factors determine how well or poorly child deals with loss?
- What are some of the warning signs that a child is not coping well
- How should we, as parents, help our child deal with loss?
- what should we be careful of doing or saying when our children are dealing with loss?
- What if we are coping with the same loss? should we hide our pain from our children? why or why not?
- what about if children are not showing any difficulty after a loss? might it still be beneficial to talk or receive therapy from a professional?
- What are some resources for children coping with loss?
- Books recommended for parents and children?
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!