- Whether children being raised in same sex relationships typically see themselves and their family structure as being different to their peers
- How children may voice their feelings and how same sex parents can prepare for their questions
- How acceptance from extended family eg grandparents, impacts on the adult children and grandchildren, for example
- Whether male same sex parents have a more difficult time with societal expectations and stereotypes than female co parents
- Whether and how school administrators and teachers accommodate for the difference in family structure within families of children being raised by same sex parents
- How same sex parents can advocate on behalf of their children and family to raise awareness -within schools and communities – and offer suggestions for change if necessary
- Local and national supports for same sex parents raising children
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!