Sara Dimerman in conversation with Joey Dimerman. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What events or conditions might prevent one from earning an income?
- Whether or not most people have a rainy day fund set aside in case this occurs?
- How else one can plan ahead in the event of an accident or catastrophic illness
- The probability of someone being so ill or disabled that he or she is unable to earn an income
- The difference between disability and critical illness insurance
- What ‘return of premium’ means and how an insurance policy can also function as forced savings
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!