Sara Dimerman in conversation with Les Kotzer. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- At what age or stage of life one should consider creating a Will and why
- What words such as executor, estate, assets, guardians, probate tax & power of attorney mean
- Whether do-it-yourself Wills are good enough. Why or why not?
- Whether or not you need a lawyer with special training to write your Will
- How often and when Wills should be revised and why
- What happens to your property and assets if you die without a Will in place
- What happens to your children if you die without a Will in place
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!