This first of a series of ‘Teen Talk’ programs is designed for 13-17 year old teens who are able to self reflect and discuss topics that are relevant to their lives, on a deeper level. Over the course of five weeks, psychologist Sara Dimerman and psychotherapist, Meagan Solomon, help your teen explore the role and impact of technology on their lives and others.
The program is designed to:
- Raise consciousness and increase understanding of the topic
- Encourage awareness, introspection and challenge beliefs
- Develop or increase observational skills of behaviour in selves and others
- Direct teens towards positive change and self growth
- Encourage teens towards becoming facilitators of positive change in others as necessary