In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with Dr. Laurie Betito.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What’s normal? What’s not? in the sex dept of a relationship and who cares anyway?
- The definition of a “sexless” marriage
- The difference between a lack of interest and low sexual desire
- Whether or not women are really not as interested in sex as men
- The real reasons people avoid having sex with one another
- How to create an environment that will stimulate desire and enhance sexual experience
- Whether its possible to re ignite a flame thats gone out and if so, how
- The importance of foreplay and what it means
- Physical and physiological changes to our body that affect sex over time and how we can accept and help ourselves rather than fight them
- The benefits to having regular sex
- Which relationships are most vulnerable to infidelity