In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with Laura Plant, Director of Student Banking at RBC.
Over the course of this episode, you will learn more about:
- What financial literacy means and why it’s so important
- The steps that parents can take, at various ages and stages of their children’s lives, to model becoming and being financially literate
- The value of giving your child an allowance
- The ways in which parents can prepare their teenagers and young adults towards becoming more financially independent
- Resources to help families on their journey