In this, part 1 of 2 related to putting your best foot forward, Sara chats with Andrea Garson, Human Resources consultant on how to make a good impression at a job interview.
Over the course of this episode, you will learn how to prepare for a job interview, including:
- Preparing your resume – tailoring/editing/layout
- Choosing what you’ll wear/how to look
- Thinking about answers and examples to possible questions
- How to behave in an interview – do’s and don’ts
- How to prepare for a “not in person” interview (e.g. via Skype/phone)
- Preparing questions for your interviewer in advance
- Preparing references in advance
- Following up after an interview
Part 2 of this series coming soon.