Sara Dimerman in conversation with Janyce Lastman. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- The best age at which to begin helping children develop successful work habits
- How work habits and styles develop and change over the years and why this is important
- How to best model “good” work habits to students
- How to determine what works best for your child
- Whether every student needs to sit at a desk or in a structured environment in order to be successful
- The “bad” consequences when “good” work habits are not established
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!