In conversation with Katharine Love as she candidly shares her journey from self loathing to self loving.
Over the course of this podcast, you will learn more about:
- Katharine’s early beginnings and how she was shaped by her family’s response being “different”
- What the word “crooked” means to her
- How her diagnosis of Moebius Syndrome changed the path she was on
- What else contributed towards her self loathing and how this manifested itself
- When and how she managed to take “control” of her life and see herself through a different lens
- Positive changes that have taken place over the past few years
- Resources and inspiration so that you too can go from self loathing at the worst to self loving at the best
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!