It’s easy to label oneself or one’s child a “procrastinator” and to assume that once one, always one. But is procrastination part of one’s personality or a choice and are there roadblocks that stand between procrastination and productivity? For answers to these questions, I turned to Dr. Joanne Foster.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What procrastination means
- Whether procrastination is a choice or part of one’s personality
- What causes procrastination
- Techniques and strategies to help one move from procrastination to productivity
- How parents can understand the causes of procrastination and help their children or teens become more productive