Sara Dimerman in conversation with Eleanor Silverberg. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- Some of the tell-tale signs that aging parents are more in need of a helping hand than before
- Some of the feelings that the awareness of this change elicits for both adult children and the aging parent
- The best way for an adult child to approach their aging parent when offering help? And what if the aging parent refuses?
- Some practical caregiving options when stepping in to offer help
- The difference between the Alzheimers and dementia?
- How Eleanor’s 3A Coping Framework and mindfulness meditation exercises can help both caregiver and parent