Sara Dimerman in conversation with Laura Tarcea. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- Some of the more common areas of conflict that arise when separating couples are considering the needs of their children and how to manage these
- Parenting plans – what this means and whether parents can create this on their own or if they need professional help when doing so
- How to help children feel heard after their parents separate or divorce
- What happens if a child resists spending time with either parent
- Lawyers that are specifically appointed to represent the child and when this may occur
- Tips for parents in regards to the best way in which to make the process of separating the least stressful for their children
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!