Sara Dimerman in conversation with Lauren Barrett about how to live through loss. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- The different kinds of loss that we are likely to experience in our lifetime
- How unexpected or sudden loss differs from loss that is anticipated
- Emotions experienced by most human beings after someone close to them dies
- Whether or not it’s typical for people to expect to overcome their loss within a certain time frame
- The guilt that people may feel for being alive and for continuing to live and potentially feel joy after losing someone very significant in their lives and how they can work towards experiencing some happiness again
- The discomfort that one might feel when talking to someone who is mourning a loss and some of the best ways to comfort them
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!