Sara Dimerman in conversation with Carol Mott about the power of perseverance in one’s healing process.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What took place on April 21st, 2022 when Carol suffered a spontaneous hemorrhage in her spine which caused paralysis from the waist down
- What happened in the days and weeks following that very sudden and shocking experience
- What impact her state of mind had on her recovery
- Some of the most notable factors that contributed towards her persevering each day
- Support systems that helped her most
- The power of perseverance in her healing process