But It’s Your Family…: Cutting Ties With Toxic Family Members And Loving Yourself In The Aftermath by Sherrie Campbell
Quoted about family, parties, and holiday blues in Canadian Living magazine.
In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with Laura Plant. Over the course of this episode, you will learn more about:
- What financial literacy means and why it’s so important
- The steps that parents can take, at various ages and stages of their children’s lives, to model becoming and being financially literate
- The value of giving your child an allowance
- The ways in which parents can prepare their teenagers and young adults towards becoming more financially independent
- Resources to help families on their journey
Quoted in article about managing expectations for holiday family gatherings.
On days such as Mother’s Day and my birthday, my children often ask “What would you like? What do you need?” The truth is that I want nothing more than I already have. Another technological gadget or piece of jewellery does not fulfill me in…