Why Married Couples Don’t Have Sex… At Least Not with Each Other!, by Sara Dimerman, dives into the dynamics that diminish sexual desire and intimacy and exposes the real reasons so many men and women are willing to risk losing their marriages by engaging in…
In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with author Robin Rinaldi. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- The definition of open marriage
- What happens when one partner wants an open marriage and the other does not
- Why couples adopt this lifestyle
- The benefits and negative effects of an open marriage on a couple’s relationship
- How society tends to view open marriage
Sara explores giving your partner extra space to explore options when he asks for it.