In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with Goldie Plotkin.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- The laws of Yichud
- Whether these laws are explicitly shared with children as they are growing up or woven into the parenting fabric
- Whether these laws actually have to be presented as such or if they can just be applied as common sense rules when guiding your children as teens or young adults
- How, when applying these rules, girls and women, in particular, are kept safer
- Whether these laws also protect boys and men
- Whether now, more than ever before, we need to be considering ways to protect ourselves and our children from unwanted sexual advances
- The incidents have have raised our consciousness and gotten us talking about these concerns
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!