Sara Dimerman in conversation with occupational therapist, Therese Oldfield.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What driver anxiety means
- How and why this type of anxiety impacts not just drivers, but passengers and pedestrians too
- Some of the reasons people develop this anxiety
- Treatment approaches to helping overcome driver, passenger or pedestrian anxiety
- Factors that impact the success of a program that helps this type of anxiety
- Whether other professionals play a complementary role when helping someone with these anxieties
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!