Sara Dimerman in conversation with Stephanie Gutnik about how recent grads can prepare themselves for the working world.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- Whether it’s normal or not to feel fearful about what lies ahead?
- Whether or not most people find that “right” job and one that they love right away
- Whether the work culture as we now know it – often hybrid or completely remote – is a detriment to young people going into the working world or of benefit to them
- Whether or not there’s a difference between a “job” and a “career”
- How much should monetary compensation be taken into consideration when accepting a job
- What Stephanie wishes others would have told her when she first began working