In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with family law lawyer, Dr. Laurie Betito.
- What’s normal? What’s not? in the sex dept of a relationship and who cares anyway?
- The definition of a “sexless” marriage
- The difference between a lack of interest and low sexual desire
- Whether or not women are really not as interested in sex as men
- The real reasons people avoid having sex with one another
- How to create an environment that will stimulate desire and enhance sexual experience
- Whether its possible to re ignite a flame thats gone out and if so, how
- The importance of foreplay and what it means
- Physical and physiological changes to our body that affect sex over time and how we can accept and help ourselves rather than fight them
- The benefits to having regular sex
- Which relationships are most vulnerable to infidelity
In this podcast Sara Dimerman chats with Goldie Plotkin. Over the course of this episode you will learn more about: The laws of Yichud Whether these laws are explicitly shared with children as they are growing up or woven into the parenting fabric Whether these laws actually have to be presented as such or if they can just be applied as common sense rules when guiding your children as teens or young adults How, when applying these rules, girls and women, in particular, are kept safer Whether these laws also protect boys and men Whether now, more than ever before, we need to be considering ways to protect ourselves and our children from unwanted sexual advances The incidents have have raised our consciousness and gotten us talking about these concerns