In this episode, Sara chats with Domenico Capilongo. Over the course of this episode, you will learn more about:
- The role that teachers play in preparing kids for life post secondary school
- Whether this is different to the role that parents play and if so, how?
- How students can help prepare themselves for life post secondary school
- What life after secondary school looks like
- What constitutes a successful launch into life post secondary school and what makes the difference
Sara offers advice on how to communicate effectively with your child’s teacher and how to develop a healthy relationship that will benefit your child