Sara Dimerman in conversation with Dr. Debby Zweig.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- How to identify signs that your child may be more anxious than an average child his/her age
- What steps to take in order to have him/her assessed and by whom
- The different kinds of anxiety disorders e.g. phobia, separation anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder and what this all means
- Different treatment approaches to dealing with anxiety in children
- Your emotional reaction to learning that your child has an anxiety disorder
- How to advocate on your child’s behalf at school and outside of school
- Dos and don’ts when dealing with an anxious child
- What resources and supports are available to you and your child
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!