Sara Dimerman in conversation with Dr. Karen Leitner.
Over the course of this episode you will learn more about:
- What changes to expect in behaviour and attitude from your 12-18 year old.
- The most powerful influences on your tween/teen during this stage of life.
- What you can do to keep your adolescent connected to your family.
- Setting limits and what to do when your child goes against them.
- What to expect and how to respond if your child is using drugs, alcohol or engaged in sexual behaviour.
- How to promote healthy self esteem in your tween/teen.
- How to detect the early stages of an unhealthy relationship with food or body image and what you can do about it.
- How to detect self injurious behaviour such as cutting and what you can do about it.
- How to detect depression or other mental health issues in your child and what to do about it.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!